Current and Former clients.
Our clients include large local and multi-national private companies. In recent years, the firm has and continues to be invited to assist public sector management prepare for the transformation of government departments and state-owned enterprises. We are also retained by some of the country’s public and private enterprises to assist their management carry through corrective strategies and action plans. We have developed considerable skills in the management of post-restructuring action plans.
African Leadership Group has depth of experience and insight into best practice in global organizational design including change management interventions, organizational transformation, and a balanced approach to the development of financial and human capital. Over the years, the firm acquired requisite skills and resources to handle project management particularly in the area of Organizational Development and Restructuring and organisational health research. In this regard, we have established and continue to seek strategic alliances with international specialists and experts who possess skills and resources not in our possession.
In recent years we have assisted public and private sector enterprises plan, implement and monitor transformational, restructuring, strategy development as well as training and high powered executive coaching within the public sector.
We are pleased to submit a list of some organisations where our company has helped corporate leadership and/or management executives achieve significant impact in areas of the organisation including:
- Changes in organisational and leadership culture
- Cohesion especially among and across competing communities of interests
- Productive collaborative capacity across diverse internal stakeholder groups
- Changing outdated interpersonal/group mindsets
- Identifying strategic or growth opportunities for the business
- Identifying and/or helping to fast-track the development of high value employees
- Enabling the organisation (and its people) to look at itself from a detached vantage point
- Empowering otherwise despondent or under-utilised employees to revitalise and reconnect themselves to productive workplace networks and processes
- Teaching management and staff to focus on things that really matter to the business